Director of Hospice
If you are an experienced Area Director, Regional Administrator, Executive Director, Director of Operations, Branch Manager, Administrator, Director of Nursing / DON, or Director of Clinical Services / DOCS with Home Care experience, then you need to read on...
Director of Hospice Opportunity Description
Our client is a well-established Home Care organization. They are looking for a Director of Hospice based in the Arlington, VA area. Hospice leadership experience is required including clinical, operations, financials, and business development. A Registered Nurse (BSN or greater) is a must. Relocation candidates welcome!
Salary based on years of overall leadership experience including Hospice. Package includes: competitive base salary plus incentives, health and dental insurance, generous PTO, retirement plans, etc.
Director of Hospice Job Requirements
- Extensive, up-to-date Medicare-certified Hospice leader experienced in operations, clinical, and financials.
- Registered Nurse with Bachelor's required.
- Must understand the operations, financial, and business development aspects of the business.
Director of Hospice Job Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day Hospice operations
- Oversee direct reports that will ensure quality patient care and compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Must be able to travel in the greater VA, DC, MD service area as needed.
- Work with Sales Team to grow census.