To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Manager, Loan Servicing
Pentagon Federal Credit Union • Omaha, NE
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Assistant Manager, Service Center
PenFed is hiring an Assistant Manager, Service Center in Omaha, NE . The primary purpose of this job is to oversee the daily operations of the branch such as overseeing the day to day activities of branch team members. Perform the duties of the Manager of the Service Center in the manager’s absence.
- Coordinate and implement branch operations as required, according to policies and procedures.
- Assist branch team members in the resolution of complex member account problems and/or questions, making decisions as appropriate.
- Maintain loan officer authority, ability to make loan determinations in accordance with Federal Credit Union Act, regulations, and PFCU policies and procedures
- Provide lending guidance to Operations Officers as required.
- Coordinate the development of each employee, ensuring performance goals are established for each and progress monitored regularly.
- Plan and organize unit staff meetings.
- Provide input to the Manager in areas of staffing, disciplinary action and training. Maintain staffing schedule and serve as liaison between branch and payroll in regards to team members leave.
- Review branch documents for accuracy, legibility and completeness. Maintain current knowledge of PFCU products and procedures, and products offered by competitors.
- Ensure that all procedural updates or changes are distributed to branch staff.
- Prepare statistical reports relating to branch operations.
- Act as Assistant Treasurer within delegated authority
- Perform duties of a Mortgage Consultant as required
- This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, knowledge of statistics preferred.
- Two years’ work experience in banking operations, or equivalent required. Experience with PenFed Credit Union products preferred.
- Knowledge of statistics preferred.
- Supervisory/team lead experience required.
- This position will supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
- There are no additional certifications required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
Limited travel to various worksites is required.
Founded in 1935, and still growing, we began as the War Department Federal Credit Union. Today, PenFed is one of the country’s strongest and most stable financial institutions with over 1.5 million members and over $21 billion in assets. We serve members in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as on military bases in Guam, Puerto Rico and Okinawa.
Our mission isn’t simply to help our members get by. We exist to help them realize every ounce of their potential. We exist to educate, and to encourage. We exist to usher their dreams into the land of reality.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match, on-site fitness facilities at our larger locations, and more.
PenFed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PenFed will maintain and observe personnel policies which will prohibit discrimination or harassment against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability and all other statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 703-838-1568.