To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lilburn, GA 30047
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dental Insurance Verification Specialist
Tebo Dental Group • Lilburn, GA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Tebo Dental, an Atlanta-based dental group, is looking for motivated professionals to join our ambitious team. The ideal candidate will have exceptional attention-to-detail and will be intelligent, organized, dependable, driven, forward-thinking, and ready to take their career to the next level with a growing company.
- Complete insurance verifications for traditionally insured patients as well as patients with Medicaid
- Verify patients’ eligibility and dental benefits by using the patients’ in-office history, calling the insurance companies, looking up benefits online, and receiving benefits via fax
- Obtain benefit information for each patient's plan, including their yearly maximums, deductibles, frequencies, and dental history
- Complete traditional breakdown/Medicaid limit forms for new or existing patients
- Upload completed insurance verification forms and procedure history into the patients’ electronic files
- Update each patient's account with current coverage information
- Update insurance fee schedules in our practice management software, Dentrix
- All other duties as assigned
- Strong attention-to-detail
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Have good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, patient focused environment
- Knowledge of dental procedures, terminology, and insurance billing codes
- Previous experience using Dentrix is preferred
- Career Advancement and Growth
- Wellness Program with Personal Trainer
- Lifetime Fitness Partnership with Subsidy
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time-Off
- 401(k) with Match
The Tebo Difference:
For more insight into who we are, please visit our website at TeboDental.com/WhoWeAre and our YouTube channels at YouTube.com/TeboTheTooth, YouTube.com/TeboForKids & YouTube.com/TeboDentalGroup.