To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO 64133
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Service Stocker - DSD
Acosta Field • Kansas City, MO
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Retail Service Stocker DSD will be responsible for stocking the shelves in assigned grocery store(s), checking inventory and updating stock totals. They will answer questions from management, handle maintenance problems and sending an update to their manager daily. The Retail Service Stocker DSD will ensure that the shelves and fully stocked and ready for shoppers and that they match the shelf tag protocol established by the Retailer.Responsibilities
- Stocking and merchandising client supplied product throughout assigned grocery stores at assigned rates.
- Display maintenance
- Assisting with product placement and positioning on grocery shelves.
- Participate in the IMPACT 4 Tier training program on effective stocking practices and Impact guidelines.
- Achieve IMPACT DSD certification.
- Answer questions from management about results in store and store conditions.
- Handle maintenance problems.
- Ensure you are sending an update to your manager daily.
- Working in a team environment, ensuring that the teams work is completed each day.
- Maintaining good attendance.
- Maintaining safe work practices.
- High School Diploma/GED
- You are an independent, self-starter who doesn’t need much direction to get the work done. You enjoy working in a self-directed environment, executing the tasks assigned to you. You are thorough in your work ensuring plans are followed to a tee. You pride yourself on maintaining a positive attitude and not stopping until a job is done right. You’ve ideally had experience in grocery, stocking, inventory, merchandising, etc.
- You’re able to re-prioritize multiple tasks.
- You’re able to follow information in a schematic format.
- You have strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
- You’re able to work independently without direct on-site supervision and care about the completion of your work and the work of your team.
- You’ve got lots of energy.
- You feel comfortable performing multi-faceted tasks in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- You can carry 20 pounds and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- This position requires fairly heavy lifting. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to carry 20 pounds, lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is frequently required to sit and drive. The employee is frequently required to stand, climb and walk. Must be able to travel. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to both a typical office / store environment and all outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environments is low to high.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer