To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Guaranteed Rate • Chicago, IL
Posted 4 days ago
Other Great Industries
Banking, Finance, Training
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Who we are:
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 3,000+ employees in 200+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $23 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
Guaranteed Rate has been able to expand successfully nationwide through a business model that allows top originators to join the company and close more loans faster through its technology, pricing, process and support. The company now has more top loan originators in the annual national rankings from mortgage industry publications Mortgage Executive, Scotsman Guide and Origination News than any other bank or mortgage company. Having gone through explosive growth Guaranteed Rate has maintained being highly entrepreneurial while maintaining a healthy work life balance. If you’re interested in working with motivated and intelligent people while disrupting an industry then we want to talk with you.
Job Description: The Corporate Trainer establishes Guaranteed Rate’s process, practice and culture, along with providing ongoing support to new and existing employees. The primary focus of a trainer is spent developing, maintaining, and delivering relevant interactive instruction through training materials, job aides, and presentations. The trainer presents in both live and virtual classroom environments. The trainer monitors trainee attendance and participation, uses tests/ quizzes to measure trainees’ comprehension of class material, and certifies a trainee who has successfully internalized and completed their education. Responsibilities: Facilitate:
- Conduct effective new hire and continued education training for specified job families
- Interact and engage audience with questions and hands-on practice
- Host live in classroom, virtual, recorded, and on-site training sessions
- Track attendance and active participation levels
- Employ test case files
- Create recorded training sessions for continued or refresher education
- Administer tests/quizzes to measure participants retention of class material
- Deploy surveys to measure class experience/perception and collect feedback for improvements
- Maintain, develop, and organize current and accurate training material,
- handouts, worksheets, job aides, and class evaluations for classroom and
- continuing education instruction
- Monitor and respond to emails in the training inbox and the training phone line
- Find common patterns in areas that need to be emphasized in initial trainings
- Background and proven successful track record in training
- An inherent passion and desire to innovate and teach others
- Excellent disposition, mindset, communication skills and work ethic
- Outgoing, dynamic and infectious personality
- Strong listening, problem solving skills and out of-box thinking
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create training material presentations and innovate in training media
- Strong foundation in Mortgage Lending
Job ID: kwyIkCg2qjcg5FKZXZ_Wtg
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Average Salaries for
This estimated salary is an approximation based on compensation data points gathered from similar job postings or existing salaries for the same or similar job title within the same market. Average salary insights are based on aggregate data and are not specific to any individual job posting.