Volt provides highly skilled contingent workers to local, national and international clients in all major industries. Volt has over 60 years of experience and is a leader in the industry. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions.
Capitalizing on knowledge and innovation, comprehensive resources, and technology, Volt provides top talent to the many thousands of clients across the globe. Over 60 years of unwavering focus on the issues of workforce management have gained us a reputation of being one of the most knowledgeable and accomplished strategic workforce partners in business for clients and candidates alike.
We have a talented and upbeat staffing team focused on the quality of your career. As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of on-site support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees.
Volt has an opportunity for you to become part of a prestigious team of professionals. We are seeking an Aftertreatment Development Engineer to work onsite at our client’s facility in Waterloo, IA:.
Responsible for an engine dyno test cell and perform systematic aftertreatment performance testing using design of experiments and develop datasets for future emission tier projects.
Analyze data generated from test cell and develop reports to be reviewed by supervision.
Serve as support to external laboratories and assist aftertreatment accelerated aging and ash loading.
Support engine dyno, flow bench and spray characterization tests at internal and/or external laboratory.
All Candidates Must Possess the Following Skills, Knowledge & Relevant Work Experience
- Excellent communication skills, working with wage and engineering team environment
- Demonstration of strong engineering problem solving skills
- Quality oriented with proactively driving for results
- B.S in mechanical engineering or equivalent degrees in science or engineering
A Strong Candidate Will Possess the Following Skills, Knowledge & Relevant Work Experience
- 2-3 years of testing experience with diesel engines and engine dynamometers
- 2-3 years of emission control experience (Calibration, Test Validation, or Design)
- 1-2 years of experience with diesel aftertreatment (DOC, DPF, decomposition, or SCR’s)
- M.S in mechanical engineering or equivalent degrees in science or engineering
***This position is located in Waterloo, IA. Candidates must be able to relocate to this location at their own expense.***
Submit your resume today!
Contact Erica at Phone number blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration.
If you do not meet all the qualifications of the position listed here, please be sure to go to URL blocked - click to apply to see the other positions we have available that you may qualify for.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Research And Development