To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior C4ISR Network Engineer
Vencore • San Diego, CA
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Serve as the Senior Network Engineer for a diverse team of engineers and technicians.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise and direction across all network engineering tasks.
- Support all aspects of network engineering activities for SPAWAR 5.0 and various PEO C4I, PEO EIS, and PEO Space programs/projects, such as Navy Tactical Networks programs, legacy C4ISR programs, and Data Center and Application Optimization, to include development and review of network engineering documentation, specifications, standards, AoA, Test and Evaluation plans and procedures, roadmaps, concepts of operations (CONOPS), assessments, Network Engineering Technical Review documentation requirements, risk analysis, Configuration Management (CM) baselines, reports, plan, and change request documentation, and other technical documentation as required.
- Develop and assist in the review and analysis of network architectures, specifications and standards.
- Develop and review network capability risk assessments and analysis.
- Develop functional analysis of network capabilities to include consistent application of policies, requirements, standards and processes across Navy for C4ISR, Enterprise Information Systems, Space Systems, and interoperating systems.
- Review Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and Enterprise Change Requests (ECRs).
- Prepare reports, plans, summaries, and briefings related to systems engineering work activities.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Top Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred) in one of the following: Engineering (Computer, Electrical, Mechanical, etc.), Physical Sciences, Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Operations Research, Mathematics, Physics.
- Ten (10) years’ experience performing management, reduction, and analysis of data, designing tests, and laboratory analyses, including scientific analyses and interpretation of research results.
- Seven (7) years’ specific experience with networking design and development to modify/improve functionality.
- Five (5) years’ experience reviewing, analyzing, and modifying systems, including development, testing, troubleshooting, and installing networks for C4ISR systems.
- Must be a team player and possess a strong ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team as well as work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and oral communications.
Desired Skills, Knowledge and
- Recent systems engineering experience supporting Navy SPAWAR or another Navy enterprise partner.