To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8910 University Center Lane
San Diego, CA 92122
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Research Associate - San Diego
CoStar Group • San Diego, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you want to play a key role in one of commercial real estate’s fastest growing companies? Do you enjoy building relationships and digging for information? Do you thrive in fast-paced, Maximize performance-based environments?
As a Research Associate with CoStar, you’ll be at the heart of the commercial real estate industry, capturing market-critical information that enables our clients to make informed high impact business decisions. Our database is the largest centralized, real-time database of commercial real estate information available today. CoStar researchers compile and personally verify data from across the country to proactively track ownership, availability, sale, and lease of over half a million commercial properties.
Join CoStar and get your career in this dynamic industry started off on the right foot!
- Grow an accurate and complete database of commercial real estate inventory, conducting up to 20+ daily interviews to brokers, developers, investors, and other real estate professionals to obtain real-time property and transaction data
- Effectively maintain and build mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Investigate new property leads to be verified from field researchers, SEC filings, news articles, and tax records
- Dissect trends and collaborate with regional-based teams to verify quarterly data that will help tell the story of an entire market
Successful Research Associate candidates will:
- Demonstrate a strong interest in the commercial real estate industry
- Have experience researching and processing large amounts of detailed information
- Have experience providing a high level of customer service
- Manage multiple responsibilities, change priorities and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Be goal-oriented, competitive and motivated by success
- Bachelors' degree required
- Permanent US work authorization
- Four-week training program in our new Richmond, VA office emphasizing commercial real estate principles, branding techniques, and client service phone skills
- Opportunities to gain subject matter expertise, advance to management quickly, or explore other opportunities within CoStar Group
- Generous medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- 401k plan with company match and an employee stock purchase plan
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing