To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Andrews AFB, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Geospatial Web Developer
CALIBRE • Andrews AFB, MD
Posted 30 days ago
- Technical working knowledge of leading geospatial technologies, vendor software and software configurations;
- Knowledge of web technologies, standards, and protocols;
- Training & Certifications: DoD 8570 Certification required, e.g. CompTIA Security (Candidate must be able to obtain proper certification within first 6 months of employment if certification is not currently held);
- Client interaction (written, verbal, communications skills).
- Applied knowledge of relevant industry, government, and DoD standards such as SDSFIE, ISO, and FGDC metadata standards.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (other education, military experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted);
- Candidates must have at least two years of experience in geospatial technologies implementation and development with one year proven experience implementing geospatial technologies projects;
- U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED;
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
- Experience working with enterprise-wide geospatial technologies programs is desired, especially DoD, Air Force, or Air National Guard GIS or GeoBase;
- Experience with web technologies such as Dot Net Nuke;
- Experience with MS SQL Server database management;
- Experience authoring standard operating procedures and technical manuals for geospatial technologies;
- Experience with requirements gathering and needs assessment;
- Familiarity with industry standard Information Assurance policies and practices.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team! #CALIBRECareers