Our client is a rapidly growing MSP located on Long Island. They are seeking a high energy professional who possesses a positive attitude, as well as the following skills and experience:
· 2+ years of IT field software and hardware support (desktop, laptops, peripherals).
· Experience supporting Microsoft-based environments.
· Experience with Active Directory.
· Basic understand of TCP/IP network architecture.
· A+, Cisco, Dell, VMware and Microsoft certifications are a plus.
· Superior IT problem solving skills.
· Experience working with customers in a technical helpdesk type environment.
· Excellent time management, reporting, and communication skills.
· Ability to use incident ticketing system and keep incident ticket status current.
· Valid driver’s license/reliable transportation.
· College degree or technical certifications highly preferred
· Must be available for on-call rotation as needed.
Job Responsibilities will include:
·Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues in a timely fashion.
·Use available information resources to achieve problem resolution.
·Advise clients of appropriate action.
·Log all help desk interactions and redirect problems to appropriate resource.
·Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
·Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
·Set up, configure, and support client networks.
·Develop and maintain client systems, applications, security, and network configurations