To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Logan Township, NJ 08014
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual, Human Resources Generalist
Chelten House Products, Inc. • Logan Township, NJ
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Chelten House Products, we pride ourselves in being One Team passionately committed to being the best partner. To be a part of the Chelten House Family means to take pride in what we accomplish together, in how we meet and exceed our customers’ expectations, and in consistently bringing energy and innovation into all that we do. As a 4th generation, family-owned business of 70+ years, we know that our families work every day to bring the most flavorful meals to America’s tables. And we know the magic in what we create is through our people who make it!
Make Chelten House Your Home
The HR Organization is focused on maintaining a thriving Employee Experience throughout each team member’s employment life cycle. We project this focus through many elements within our responsibility including on-boarding, career development and training, total rewards programs, organizational development, and corporate communications.Responsibilities
The Human Resources (HR) Generalist role will support our efforts and hold responsibility to:
Be the a Key Resource and Support to the Operation Team Members and HR Team
- Enhance Employee Engagement by addressing general HR inquiries, benefit open enrollment, trainings and other business communications and developing creative documents, flyers, notices and other communication materials.
- Provide support for the full-cycle recruitment process to include posting of positions, researching of new posting methods, facilitating of employee referral programs and internal posting systems.
- Facilitate and handle the new hire pre-employment process, including the coordination of new hire orientation and creating on-boarding schedules.
- Conduct new hire orientation and complete new hire processing in the payroll system.
- Perform benefit administration, including responding to inquiries and acting as liaison with our benefit broker in gaining timely responses to our employees.
- Review and audit departmental invoices, as needed.
- Address employment verification, unemployment data requests, and other third-party and employee requests regarding employment data.
- Perform project management duties for special events and other employee engagement activities; partner with the HR team in creating the annual agenda of activities and incentives.
- Track, process and maintain timely communication with employees and management on leave of absence processing.
- Address lower level employee relation concerns and investigations.
- Help develop and track HR metrics.
- Act as administrator for all employment life cycle changes such as: payrate, shift, department, personal information, promotions.
- Act as reception for the HR office during normal business hours; facilitate and/or address employee inquiries and direct requests within the HR Department as appropriate.
- Minimum Associate degree in Human Resources Management, Business or other related field
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work and thrive in a high-paced, high-volume work environment and to skillfully multi-task.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion when handling sensitive discussions and materials.
- Clerical and organizational skills including: filing, record-keeping, doing paperwork accurately and on time, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, maintain deadlines, and demonstrate urgency when handling time-sensitive processing.
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to speak, read and write in Spanish, preferred.