To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
- Creative Circle
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Analyst - Freelance Opportunity ((TAMPA))
Creative Circle • Tampa, FL
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: Business Analyst - Freelance Opportunity ((TAMPA))
Location: Tampa - St. Pete
Estimated Duration: 3+ Months
Rate: $27/hour +/- DOE
Our client, a national healthcare organization, is looking for a Business Analyst for a 40 hour week, 3 month freelance opportunity.
* Identifies and recommends operational improvement opportunities utilizing reporting data.
* Completes process and trend analysis.
* Develops ad-hoc reports to be used for data analysis and to support initiatives.
* Interacts with management recommending next-step and operational strategies.
* Develops ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation.
* Conducts metric reporting and researches methodologies.
* Analyzes trends in order to recommend process and operational improvements.
* Prepare reports (detail and summary level)
* Presents report results to management, including data-driven recommendations for business alternatives.
* Evaluates the financial effect of new implemented initiatives.
* Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel Microsoft Access
* Demonstrated interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Capable of analyzing and interpreting financial data
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Comfortable in a PC environment
SQL Server System, Sidewinder, Unix Operating System, Statistical Analysis Systems (SAS)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
• Demonstrated interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Capable of analyzing and interpreting financial data
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Comfortable in a PC environment