To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Consulting & Tax - Staff Associate
Rehmann • Farmington Hills, MI
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
With nearly 800 associates & 17 offices, Rehmann is one of the largest accounting/consulting firms in the US, providing clients proactive ideas & solutions. Rehmann has grown since 1941 & has been named one of the 101 Best Companies to Work for in Metro Detroit and West Michigan. In 2017, Accounting Today ranked Rehmann as one of the top 40 firms in the US.
What makes Rehmann one of the best? Real Connections. Real Opportunity. Real Impact.
We believe that long term success is curated by REAL connections that entice you to collaborate with Firm leaders and fellow associates, REAL opportunities that push you to maximize your potential while maintaining a work/life integration, and REAL impact that allows you to use your creative ideas to positively affect not only your Firm and career, but your community and clients too.
Associates at Rehmann will:
- Receive mentored direction from experienced staff in various areas of public accounting
- Have direct interaction with clients and top firm leaders
- Work with a variety of clients and industries
- Work in a professional, friendly and challenging environment
- Experience a culture that has an open door policy and work/life balance
- Participate in team meetings, planning sessions and training programs
- Receive career coaching and professional development
- Receive formal and on-the-job training
- Participate in community outreach and initiatives
- Meet other terrific associates to build your network
- Receive free Becker Review materials, and earn rewards for passing the CPA exam within 2 years of full-time start date
- Earn competitive compensation
- Know that your voice is heard and makes a difference
Accounting/Consulting/Tax Associates at Rehmann will participate in a variety of projects including:
- Doing accrual basis bookkeeping engagements
- Supervising and reviewing detail accounting functions such as trial balances, bank reconciliations, journal entries and fixed asset schedules
- Preparing and reviewing a broad range of individual, corporate, S-Corporation and other entity tax returns
- Preparing individual and business tax returns
- Preparing and reviewing accounting and compilation work papers
Your Desired Skills, Values & Experiences:
- 0-2 years of experience in public accounting
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with a major in accounting
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Plan to complete the CPA exam within two years of employment
- Willingness to routinely travel to client locations
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge and experience using Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Quickbooks a plus