To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bayonne, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CarePoint Health • Bayonne, NJ
Posted 7 days ago
CarePoint Health- Bayonne Medical Center
Coordinated Healthcare: That's the Point!
Bayonne Medical Center, part of CarePoint Health, located in Bayonne, NJ is seeking a per diem PET/CT Technologist.
- To perform scans of various organs of the body.
- Cross-trained to operate a computerized tomographic scanner and related equipment to produce CT scans of any designated anatomical area.
- Assists in coordinating requests for services.
- Maintains documentation for JCHAO, NRC, and NJDEP.
- Performs ancillary services of EKG and phlebotomy and coordinates patient flow of same.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as determined by the Medical Center at its sole and exclusive discretion.
- High School graduate of CAHEA School of Nuclear Medicine and Radiologic Technology
- Five (5) years experience in a hospital program of Nuclear Medicine.
- PET/CT experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of CT & diagnostic radiographic procedures.
- Basic understanding of operation of computer console.
- Able to perform all nuclear medicine procedures including SPECT, EKG, and phlebotomy.
- Must exhibit good leadership and organizational skills.
- ARRT (NM, RT) and NJ License (NM, RT).
** An Equal Opportunity Employer **