To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, WI
- Phone: 267-685-2308
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Wellness Program Manager
StayWell • Madison, WI
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job: Wellness Program Manager
Job location: Madison, WI
Passionate about wellness? Help make a difference in the lives of our client's employees by supporting a culture of health at the worksite!
StayWell is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced wellness professional for our client located in Madison, WI.
Travel will be involved - up to 30% throughout the state.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
* Creating a culture of health
* Increasing awareness and engagement in the company-wide health management programs
* Establishing and managing a wellness champion network
* Providing customized support to designated locations/business units
* Acting as the subject matter expert on health & wellness and behavior change topics; consulting on the Company's established strategic wellness initiatives with internal and external partners
* Driving implementation of local wellness program strategy and innovation; ensuring programming is consistent with established wellness goals
* Creating and managing project plans, outcomes metrics and annual budgets
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
* Ability to travel up to 30% throughout the state
* Minimum of a bachelor's degree required in a health-related field
* 6 years or more relevant health promotion/wellness or health-related program planning and delivery required
* Industry knowledge and 2 or more years direct worksite wellness experience, including implementing wellness programs
Visit syawell.com for more details about us and the job.
We are an equal Opportunity Employer