To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Social Media Marketing Producer
WCNC • Charlotte, NC
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WCNC-Charlotte is seeking a forward-thinking Social Media Marketing Producer. Who has a knack for creating social media gold? The content and marketing material that drives blockbuster engagement on every platform? Then we want to talk to you! WCNC NBC Charlotte is looking for a social media guru who can produce unique content with a heavy emphasis on marketing and expanding our brand. This awesome opportunity is the ultimate mix of social, marketing and news. We are an energized, supportive and collaborative group looking for our next star to push the boundaries & and increase our engagement and ratings.
In this role, you will:
- Create, write, edit and post content for WCNC NBC Charlotte on multiple platforms to drive engagement and ratings - all while building the WCNC NBC Charlotte brand.
- Use the latest editing and photography tools to create content & marketing material.
- Develop original promotional content through social listening and independent sources.
- Use consumer analytics to determine content and project success.
- Write, produce and edit daily news topical promotion for on-air and social media platforms.
- Originate promotion and production ideas for WCNC NBC Charlotte.
- Use creative production techniques such as graphics and new forms of media (viewer pictures, webcam interviews, etc.) to enhance your projects.
- Perform other tasks as required by Marketing Director.
Here's what you need:
- BA/BS degree preferred, but not required.
- Strong social media skills, marketing on social media - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Experience managing Facebook buys
- Experience managing social listening platforms (i.e. CrowdTangle, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Proven track record of driving increased engagement
- Knowledge of non-linear editing using Final-Cut, Edius and Adobe Creative Suite-After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Strong writing skills.
- Highly interested in broadcast and digital news/entertainment content.
- Must be comfortable working with clients, sales executives, station talent and creative marketing team.
- Organizational skills and the ability to work under deadline pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be deadline-oriented, maintaining quality while staying on tight schedules.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 46 stations in 38 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and 32 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry's top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA delivers results for advertisers through unparalleled and innovative solutions including OTT local advertising network Premion, centralized marketing resource Hatch, and G/O Digital, a one-stop shop for local businesses to connect with consumers through digital marketing. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.