To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Annapolis Junction, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Configuration Manager
Unisys Corporation • Annapolis Junction, MD
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently seeking a motivated, career oriented Senior Configuration Manager to join our team in Annapolis Junction, MD to begin a challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
- Perform duties as a member of the Configuration Management (CM) Team.
- Work closely with individuals and groups to resolve problems, analyze alternatives, negotiate differences, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously using project management tools while holding staff responsible for delivering quality products and services in a timely and efficient manner.
- Communicate and work effectively across organizational lines, resolving differences among offices and individuals, and explaining key management and administrative policies and procedures.
- Maintain the integrity of work product configuration items throughout their life cycle. Our configuration items include the hardware, software, firmware, and documentation.
- Identify and document the functional and physical characteristics of a configuration item.
- Make sure all documentation is to a level of detail sufficient to reproduce the system changes needed for operation, maintenance, repair and replacement.
- Assist in efficient management of system changes or information for such useful purposes as to improve performance, reliability, or correct defects.
- Maintain integrity and traceability of configuration items.
- Code migration and Continuous Integration from development, test, and production to ensure continuity throughout the Agile and Software Engineering Life Cycle (SELC).
Master's degree and 10 years experience or equivalent required
Secret clearance or the ability to obtain one
Experience with the following desired:
Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest, Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Quality Manager (RQM)DHS TSA Experience preferred; Rational DOORS Next Generation (DNG), Rational Team Concert (RTC)
US Citizen RequiredAbout Unisys
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.