To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wyomissing, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse, RN, Home Health Visits, Berks County
BAYADA Home Health Care • Wyomissing, PA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RN for home care visits with our Berks County Visits office, located in Wyomissing, PA. This position will work per diem with clients located throughout Berks County, PA. One year prior home care experience is preferred.
As a home health nurse, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments and procedures
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Following up with, executing and properly documenting doctors' orders
- Performing client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Educate and instruct patients, family members, or other patient representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the patient's health, safety and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions and evaluations pertaining to patient care management and services provided utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Pennsylvania.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience
- A graduate of an accredited and approved nursing program as indicated by school transcript or diploma
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned
Bayada believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration. Please feel free to view our other jobs posted at www.jobs.bayada.com
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Registered Nurse, RN