With Staff Management | SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Apply now! and earn $150.00 sign on Bonus
We have afternoon positions available at $12.75 an hour, working at our premier food manufacturing production facility in Hackettstown, New Jersey! The associate will be working on manufacturing lines on the production floor, ensuring quality is up to standard of the client.
Duties: The associate will be working on manufacturing lines on the production floor, ensuring quality is up to standard of the client
- Packing product into shippers
- Stacking boxes of finished product onto pallets
- Utilizing hand jacks to position pallets for pick up
- Able to meet candy production target goals
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Work with various machinery in a production line environment
- Palatalize cases and prepare for shipment
- Associates must wear company issued uniforms, personal protection equipment (PPE) and must wear steel toe shoes.
- Must comply with Food Manufacturing GMP policy
- Must have ability to speak, read/comprehend written and oral instruction in the English language.
Employment Types: Long Term, Part Time, Full Time.
Recruiting Center: Staff Management, 229 Main Street, Hackettstown, NJ 07840.
Work Location: Mars Snack - Hackettstn-0160, 700 High Street, Hackettstown, NJ 07840.
Job Types: Food Production, General Labor, General Production, General Warehouse, Production, Warehouse.
Shifts: 2nd Shift.
Attributes: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.
Benefits: Climate Controlled Environment, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Referral Bonus (Restrictions Apply).
Lifting Requirements: Able to Lift 40 pounds.
Education Required: HS Diploma or GED.
Starting Wage: $12.75.
Pay Rate: Pay rate $12.75.
3:10pm to 11:40pm
Saturdays, Sundays and overtime required as needed
a minimum availability of 3 days for part timeURL blocked - click to apply
Personal Protective Equipment
Good Manufacturing Practices