To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Barbara, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Vocational Nurse/ LVN
NurseCore • Santa Barbara, CA
Posted 20 days ago
Santa Barbara Counties
NurseCore is an industry leader in Medical Staffing and Home Health Care. We are currently seeking Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) with a minimum of one year experience to care for clients throughout the Santa Barbara counties. LVN's, if you want more variety in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Our home health care opportunities offer you the variety of meeting new patients and working in different locations. As the national leader in home care services, we’ll find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best—helping people get better.
As a member of our nursing team you’ll enjoy:
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we’ll help you find it! Apply Today!
Every day is different for a Home Health Nurse. Our Home Health Nurses care for ill, injured or convalescing patients or persons with disabilities in private homes. You will be responsible for providing quality healthcare to each patient in adherence with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
Performs routine nursing duties including but not limited to:
- Assistance with ADL’s and IADL’s.
- Client and caregiver health instruction.
- Notifies the Registered Nurse or Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition.
- Performs the following where training or demonstrated skills and the state nurse practice act permits: Inserting and irrigating tubes and Foley catheters.
- Administering oxygen by mask or cannula.
- Ventilator, Tracheostomy care and suctioning endotracheally.
- Supervision of aides and other health care team members.
We have a variety of openings available and are excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below to see what you’ll need to get started.
- Graduate of accredited nursing school
- Current Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN) License in the state of California
- 1 year of experience as an LVN
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the area of practice