To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bridgeport, NJ 08014
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Electronic/Mechanical Assembler II
OMEGA • Bridgeport, NJ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- 3 years’ related experience including soldering
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings. Knowledge of computers and databases required.
- Ability to carry out instruction in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, see or assemble very small objects at close range.
- Ability to work closely with others to form a strong team spirit.
- Basic Math skills are needed, along with the ability to utilize basic hand tools.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.Qualifications Skills
Licenses & Certifications