To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burlington, VT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
B2B Sales Payroll Executive
Heartland Payment Systems • Burlington, VT
Posted 19 days ago
Summary:The Senior Product Advisor is responsible for the sale of the organization's payroll and related products offered in a specified region or major geographical area. The Senior Product Advisor will be assigned to a sales team within a geographic area to train, aid and assist in helping the Relationship Manager and Territory Manager to sell our product either on their own or by way of referral so that the Senior Product Advisor (SPA) can sell it to the end user directly. The compensation is highly leveraged with the opportunity for creating passive income.
Job Details:- Maintain a working knowledge of products and capabilities, incorporating technical advances in presentations to end users
- Complete understanding and utilization of Ovation
- Complete understanding and utilization of our payroll/software to include working knowledge and demo capability of our HRIS system
- Installed Margin minimum to be obtained every month by selling directly to end user
- Work in concert with each Heartland Division Manager and Territory Manger to aid and assist their respective Relationship Managers in selling payroll and related HR products and services
- Present payroll products and services to final decision makers and end users within an assigned territory either in cooperation with a relationship manager or independently
- Identify sales opportunities for your Relationship Partners and refer those Merchant Service opportunities to the Division Manager
- Develop sales and marketing proposals for customers on payroll products and services based on their technical need
- Prospect for new clients and new referral partners via telephone, network associations and memberships, or other appropriate marketing opportunities to include cold calling
- Develop referral partners and maintain industry contacts that lead to sales and increased margin
- Complete and submit accurate new client paperwork
- Work in cooperation with the operations group to expedite and resolve any client issues or concerns
- Meet established sales quota and revenue targets
We are an EOE F/M/D/V.
Global Payments, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.