To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Information Analyst
Apex Systems • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Business Information Analyst
Apex Systems, the nation's 2nd largest IT staffing firm, is seeking a Business Information Analyst for one of our largest financial clients in the Salt Lake valley. This person will analyze data across operational systems and position it to support managerial and regulatory reporting. This candidate is expected to become a SME in banking information and work closely with Data Governance to assure data quality.
- Document business objectives and detailed requirements to support business and regulatory information needs
- Document technical solutions by gathering, analyzing, and validating system data including data profiling and development of test cases/scenarios
- Take ownership of the information results, prove data quality, and closely coordinate the process to switch over to new systems, with all interested business partners
- Advanced analysts lead projects and teams to develop solutions for our customers working with the modeling and architecture team and business analysts across multiple departments
- Other duties as assigned
- MBA preferred; Bachelor's degree plus related experience may meet requirements
- 4+ years' experience in business analysis, operations support, software development, project management, or other directly related experience; a combination of education and experience may meet requirements
- Requires strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills, strong testing skills, strong presentation and communication skills interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with management, peers, and technical staff
- Candidate must be able to estimate scope and schedule required and commit to deadlines
- The preferred candidate will have a deep knowledge of the banking industry, loan and deposit systems, regulatory reporting requirements, or data warehouse experience
- SQL skills a plus
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.