To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pediatric Registered Nurse
Kencrest Services • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 15 days ago
Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN) ($5,000.00 Sign-On Bonus)
KenCrest has an innovative program seeking Pediatric Nurses to care for several children who are tech dependent in agency owned homes. Multidisciplinary team includes 2 nurses per shift, childcare worker, and therapists. Responsibilities include:
- Assessing, planning and delivering skilled nursing care for multi-child assignment and evaluate each child's response to nursing interventions.
- Incorporating knowledge of infant-child growth and development as well as knowledge of disease processes in the delivery of nursing care.
- Complete documentation in clinical records in an objective, thorough manner and completing shift specific assignments by the end of each shift.
- Provide direct supervision and direction to the child care workers to provide appropriate services to the children and care of the home.
- Registered Nurse, licensed to practice in the State of PA
- One year pediatric Trach/Vent experience
- Valid driver's license
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR
- Clear criminal record and other background checks in accordance with state requirements
Full-Time weekday position available:
- (3) 12 hour shifts
- NO weekends
- FT benefits
Pool positions available:
- 12 hour shifts
KenCrest offers a wide variety of benefits for full time employees including Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D, Disability, 403b Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off and more. Please see the KenCrest website for additional details.