To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plano, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PennyMac • Plano, TX
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for assisting both new customers as well as existing PennyMac customers from our Servicing Portfolio telephonically with their current and future mortgage needs. Each licensed Loan Officer is provided inbound/outbound leads to service in accordance with PennyMac policies, procedures and lending guidelines.
- Consult with clients about current and future needs to help them achieve their financial goals
- Advise and educate clients on the home-buying or refinance process and how to better manage their mortgages
- Assist clients through the loan process from application to closing
- Originate Mortgage Loans via telephone sales presentations
- Meet loan production goals through proactive and responsive telephone presentations and pipeline management activities
- Identify current customer needs and provide sound guidance for product solutions
- Able to devise and implement business plans to meet production goals
- Counsel new and existing borrowers on mortgage loan solutions
- Recommend loan solutions and originate loans in accordance with company lending guidelines and customer satisfaction standards
- Apply transaction-appropriate pricing in accordance with company guidelines and pricing policy
- Ensure complete borrower satisfaction
- Operate as a key point of contact during the loan process including responsibility for updating the borrower(s) on loan status, reviewing disclosures with borrower(s) and reviewing loan documents with borrower(s)
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
Skills & Abilities:
- Various work backgrounds and experience levels – prior lending experience helpful, but not a requirement
- Sales and service-oriented
- Demonstrated competency in meeting customer service standards
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Passion, great communication skills, self-motivation, positive attitude and competitive spirit
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and sales skills with the ability to apply them via telephone
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi task
- PC proficiency, with knowledge of MS Office tools, loan origination software and loan servicing software
- 4 Year college degree (Bachelor) or equivalent work experience
- Minimum Years of Experience 3+ years
PennyMac® (Private National Mortgage Acceptance Company) is a family of companies that provides a full range of residential mortgage services. Since beginning in 2008, PennyMac has quickly emerged as a leading mortgage lending company, currently servicing a portfolio of over 100,000 home loans and originating approximately $3 billion in new home loans every month. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.