To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eden Prairie, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Web Services Lead - Schaumburg, IL or Eden Prairie, MN
UnitedHealth Group • Eden Prairie, MN
Posted 8 days ago
Healthcare - Health Services
As a Web Services Lead, you would work as a part of a dynamic team involved with software, web, portal, application, and other testing for new systems and/or enhancements with a focus on both manual and / or automated testing tools, test script and test plan creation and maintenance, defect tracking and reporting.
- Work concurrently on several projects, each with specific instructions that may differ from project to project
- Ensure that quality processes are carried out through all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Work with business partners, systems analyst, designers and programmers to create / analyze required project documents and ensures that quality assurance processes are incorporated
- Analyze and dissect system requirements and technical specifications to create and execute test cases for large business initiatives
- Ability to write test cases and execute testing within a web service environment
- Product test and driving defect resolution
- Assist business users in defining User Acceptance Testing, test cases and plans
- Establish and maintain test cases and test data
- Create and maintain test cases in Quality Center and / or Test Director
- Actively participate in walk - through, inspection, review and user group meetings for quality assurance
- Work with business users, system analysts, designers and programmers to create and analyze various required project documents
- Participate in production implementation verification and being accountable for validating system quality
- Plan, document, evaluate and track testing results to ensure system applications are free from defects
- Communicate and interact with appropriate areas on problems, changes and enhancements that may impact data, workflow and /or functionality within Information Technology software
- Comply with standards of the software development life cycle and follow strategies, plans and procedures within information Technology software
- Comply with standards and strategies of the software development life cycle
- 8+ years of QA experience
- 2+ years of QA Lead experience
- Experience managing Off Shore teams
- 1+ years PBM and/or Healthcare experience
- 3+ years Web Services experience
- SOAP UI test tool experience
- Web Services Automation experience
- ALM test tool experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Rational Quality Management
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: QA, PBM, Web Service, SOAP, Schaumburg, IL, Illinois, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota
Job ID: 2551_728630_0
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.