To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Hotel Front Office Supervisor - Hilton Operated Tapatio Cliffs
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Multimillion dollar renovation in complete! Come join our Front Office Leadership team!
The preferred candidate will have both AM and PM availability 7 days a week and prior front desk experience but is it not required. We are seeking that "getting to yes" skill set in addition to amazing customer service and critical thinking skills with prior demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills.
The wage for the position is $14.00 an hour!
If you are looking for an great career opportunity in hospitality, apply today!
* Global hospitality leader with a trusted name and product-- Opportunities for growth & advancement throughout Hilton!
* Competitive wages
* PAID time off (PTO) per year
* Health Insurance options (medical, dental, vision, prescription)
* 401K Retirement
* Tuition reimbursement
* Income Protection Choices (life insurance, disability coverage)
* Special employee and friends & family rates at Hilton hotels (how's $35 per night sound?!)
* Food & Beverage discounts during your hotel stays at Hilton (50% globally)
* Free or Reduced price Lunches at our Employee Lounge (Easily a $1000 savings per year if you went out to lunch daily)
* Industry-leading Family-Friendly Employee Benefits such as parental leave and adoption assistance benefits
* No driving around in traffic all day. Work at our hotels and luxury resorts!
* Innovative and interactive onsite or virtual online training to achieve success in your role
* Special allowances for members when called away to serve in the Guard and Reserve Forces
* Flexible Shifts
* Exclusive Team Members Only Pricing Program on Hilton Marketplace best pricing not available to the general public on top brands
* Available year-round work, not seasonal
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assign work and supervise team member performance in all Front Office procedures including, but not limited to, guest check-in and check-out, lobby traffic and flow, luggage assistance, telephone operator services and determining room rates and availability
- Respond to guest inquiries and resolve issues and complaints in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints
- Schedule, assign daily work, lead pre-shift meetings, inform and train team members
- Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
- Monitor lobby traffic and adjust staffing accordingly
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!