To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Pulmonary Function Tech
CarePoint Health • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CarePoint Health- Christ Hospital
Coordinated Healthcare: That's the Point!
Christ Hospital, part of CarePoint Health, located in Jersey City, NJ is seeking a full-time Pulmonary Function Tech.
- Operates a variety of pulmonary function equipment and procures blood gases to obtain data relative to the functioning of a patient's respiratory status, for use by physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary disorders.
- Assesses, plans, administers, and evaluates patient receiving all repiratory care modalities as ordered by a physician or as delineated by medical center protocals.
- Actively participates as a member of a multidisciplinary team in the delivery of quality patient care.
- Provides emergency, critical care, and general care respiratory services to neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Performs sleep or awake studies as requested by referring physician.
- Must work independently and assume responsibility for the function of the laboratory during scheduled shifts.
- The technician must demonstrate knowledge and skill levels that permit quality performance and productivity in a patient oriented environment.
Education: Technical School (required); Addociates Degree (preferred)
Work Experience: 2-4 (required); 5 (preferred)
Licensure/Certification: Registered Respiratory Therapist and BLS (required)
HOURS: Full Time Day Shift hours
** An Equal Opportunity Employer **