To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Morristown, NJ 07960
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Installation Leader 5500NA
Schindler Elevator Corporation • Morristown, NJ
Posted 20 days ago
With U.S. Headquarters in Morristown, New Jersey, and Canadian Headquarters in Toronto, Ontario, Schindler Elevator Corporation is the North American operating entity of the Switzerland-based Schindler Group. Schindler is one of the leading global manufacturers of elevators, escalators and moving walks. Schindler employs over 5,000 people in more than 230 locations in North America. The company specializes in latest-technology engineering as well as mechanical and micro-technology products designed and rigorously tested for comfort, efficiency and reliability. Schindler products can be found in many well-known buildings throughout Canada, including Scotia Plaza, Bay & Adelaide, World on Yonge, Edmonton Arena, Calgary Airport, and Vancouver Canada Line.
Mobility is the goal
This position is Key to support the Field regarding the new Product Lines.
Key deliverables from the position:
Be the point of contact between Field and Product Line for SEC to Support the Organization and ensure the Product delivers Customers needs..
Key tasks to coordinate and be presented in a clear an highly structured way to allow management decisions:
- Installation plan and execution level (for each job site supported);
- Installation time records, per category and task
- Product installation issues;
- Installation process issues;
- Field documentation correctness;
- SAIS findings & open items list
During Job sites visits, the key deliverables are:
- Lead short term actions on field:
- Specific on-site support to installers
- On-site material inspections
- Material updating before or during installation
- support R&D on Software updates and tes
- perform be a Quality champion on Job sites and KW, when applicable
- support the Technical Sysytem Reviews (TSR) preparation
Mobility needs you
- ME or EE degree
- 5+ years experience working with field (superintendent or PM) with knowledge of elevators required
Interested? Send us your complete application.
Equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability or protected veteran status.