To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Experience Manager Part-time
Premium Retail Services • Washington, DC
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Retail Experience Manager
- Coordinate training programs, education, and workshops to ensure retail sales associates’ understanding of our client’s internet-related services, mobile electronic products, brand awareness, and brand image.
- Follow product training objectives.
- Build and maintain long-term trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client management.
- Maintain consistency and a highly visible presence in designated retail stores.
- Writes training programs, including outlines, text, handouts, tests, and designs laboratory exercises.
- Lectures classes on safety, installation, programming, maintenance, and repair of software, machinery, and equipment, following outline, handouts and text.
- Administers written and practical exams and writes performance reports to evaluate trainees' performance.
- Continuously improves / customizes existing programs and courses.
- Provides training using appropriate methodologies, such as one-on-one, classroom, and e-learning / multi-media training.
- Manages, coordinates and provides logistical support for product and technical education projects as assigned.
- Creates, designs and implements computer based, web based and other interactive training programs.
- Produces, creates, analyzes and reports on compliance for all training program completion statistics.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum one year experience in training or adult education environment.
- Minimum one year experience in retail, retail operations, retail distribution, merchandising, sales, marketing and/or service organizations required.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekdays, and some holidays.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills required.
- Strong professional presence with voice command for authoring web-based and/or live presentation skills required.
- Behaviors that exhibit an energetic and enthusiastic attitude required.
- Forward-thinking problem-solver with demonstrated success in going ‘above and beyond’ for internal and external clients and/or customers.
- Proven track record of successful education channels to adult learners on mobile electronic products. Experience in authoring tool applications for learning management system hosting.
- Experience in design and development of written training materials, manuals, guide books, job aids, etc.
- Must be proficient in computer software and internet browsing technologies (for example: Google Chrome, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Ability to use proprietary systems that track personnel and client/product information.
- Strong use and understanding of remote business tools such as smart phones, tablets, and/or laptop use.
- Access to home computer, reliable 24/7 internet connectivity for e-mail and daily web reporting.
- Access to printing capabilities for training materials, job aids, written reports, etc.
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge.
Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985.
So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check.
You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies.
From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER