To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lilburn, GA 30047
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pediatric Hygiene Assistant
Tebo Dental Group • Lilburn, GA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Tebo Dental, an Atlanta-based pediatric dental group, is looking for motivated, team-oriented, and dedicated hygiene assistants to providing quality and efficient dental care to our pediatric patients. We are looking for a loyal professional that has great communication, a friendly chair side manner, and is open to making a long-term commitment to growth with our company.
- Prepare hygiene rooms, patients, instruments, and materials for each appointment
- Assist the doctors with periodontal charting during clinical exams
- Take digital x-rays
- Review insurance benefit information to communicate procedure and frequency limitations
- Document notes regarding dental care services by charting in patient records
- Comply with operational procedures, OSHA laws, infection control policies, and safety guidelines
- Maintain HIPAA regulations to protect patient confidentiality
- Provide dental education to patients and parents to promote awareness of oral health and continuing treatment
- Attend and participate in morning huddles, office meetings, and trainings
- Comply with the company's uniform and basic personal hygiene standards
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a dental setting, preferably with pediatric patients
- Must be willing to travel between our Lilburn, Dacula, Gainesville, and Peachtree Corners practice locations
- Registered or Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) licensure, according to state guidelines and limitations
- Radiography licensure and experience taking digital x-rays
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high patient volume environment
- Proficient with discussing oral hygiene care to patients and parents
- Experience using Dentrix software, Dentrix G5 and/or Dentrix Enterprise preferred
- Ability to speak, read, and write in Spanish is preferred
- Comfortable working part-time with the potential for full-time based on our schedules
- Must have availability to work on Saturdays
- Career Advancement and Growth
- Wellness Program with Personal Trainer
- LifeTime Fitness Partnership with Subsidy
- Daily Healthy Breakfast Initiative
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time-Off
- 401(K) with Match
The Tebo Difference: