To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA 94102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager Branch Administration
Robert Half International • San Francisco, CA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB REQUISITIONManager Branch Administration
LOCATIONCA SAN FRANCISCO
As Manager Branch Administration, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Direct supervision of 12+ support staff including hiring and training on all administrative processes.
- Providing feedback, coaching and guidance where appropriate to enhance others’ skills and development.
- Ensuring candidate information is entered into internal database system, run reports.
- Maintaining a variety of databases, including company, client and candidate/consultant lists.
- Acting as the point of contact for the Regional Manager, Branch Manager, District Administrative Coordinators and District Operations Specialists.
- Assisting branch management in planning branch office functions.
- Keeping others informed by distributing information to branch as assigned by the senior branch management team. This includes, but is not limited to corporate roll-out information, branch scorecard information and various reports.
- Reviewing and/or delegating submission of expense reports, A/P invoices, internal staff payroll forms, keeping an inventory of all office supplies, office equipment, postage and ordering additional supplies as required.
- Receiving all vendor calls and handle appropriately.
- Acting as a point of contact for property management issues, escalating as appropriate.
- Acting as the project liaison for all district or corporate initiated projects and making certain that all corporate compliance guidelines are followed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. 4+ years college preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience working in an Office Manager position with supervisory experience required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products and proficiency in Excel/Word required.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran For positions located in San Francisco, CA: Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For positions in Los Angeles, CA: Robert Half will consider for employment qualified Applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN FRANCISCO