To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Hunter VonFeldt
- Phone: 469-802-0939
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service - Call Center. Hiring ASAP
RemX OfficeStaff • Dallas, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Want to start your next customer service career ASAP??
RemX Specialty Staffing has partnered with an up-scale call center located in Downtown Dallas. To be considered for this amazing opportunity you must be open to work...
As a Customer Service Rep you will take inbound calls from customers, placing orders for different up-scale product lines and/or assisting with trouble-shooting to assist the call while they are placing their order on the specific client's website.
Job Duties May Include:
- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opening customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintaining customer records by updating account information.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommending potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Preparing product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of 6 months of Customer Service Experience.
- Must be able to pass drug and background screenings.
- Must be able to work an 8-hour shift between 7 AM and 11 PM.
- Available to work any day Monday - Sunday.
Pay starting at $11.50/hr and up.
IF YOU MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS PLEASE CALL OUT OFFICE AT 972-726-7369.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.