To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Smiths Creek, MI 48074
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Food Service Manager
Pilot Flying J • Smiths Creek, MI
Posted 11 days ago
Travel - Negligible
Experience - At least 1 year(s)
Degree - High School
Restaurant, Retail, Sales - Marketing
Grocery, Hospitality - Hotel, Management, Restaurant - Food Service, Retail
Relocation - Yes
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Drive your Future!
Deli Shift Leaders are responsible for supervising employees in the hot deli area. Along with providing excellent customer service, they are to assist the Deli Manager by ensuring that food in the hot deli is fresh and the area is kept clean and well stocked. The ideal candidate for this position will have a basic knowledge of food safety standards and have experience in the food service industry.
What Are We Looking For?
- Experience in a similar position, especially with a restaurant or foodservice background
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
- Ability to maintain equipment according to food safety standards
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule
- Weekly Pay
Job ID: 21673
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.