With Staff Management | SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
We need ambitious and detail oriented individuals for fast paced work handling mail for our contract with the USPS. Bringing in mail, scanning, sorting, and getting it to the proper destinations.
Duties: 1. Must be able to carry 50lbs
2. Scan mail in correct mode. They must understand the difference from Delivery-Tender-Build.
3. Agents must understand how to decipher flights and move mail to load planes.
4. They will have a fit sheet and assign mail to next fit available.
5. Floor agent is responsible for filling out the running slip, with the following information: FLT, CART, DESTINATION, WEIGHT, and PC COUNT.
6. Floor agent is also the last person to inspect the units to make sure.
Employment Types: Full Time, Long Term.
Work Location: FARO O'Hare-0438, 630 North Access Road, Chicago, IL 60666.
Job Types: General Labor, General Warehouse, Material Handler.
Shifts: All Shifts, Split Shifts.
Attributes: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.
Benefits: Paid Training, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Time Off.
Lifting Requirements: Able to Lift 60 pounds.
Education Required: HS Diploma or GED.
Starting Wage: $14.10.
Pay Rate: $14.10 - $17.00 hr.
All employees must conform to a background check, CDA check and fingerprinting, ICE background check, drug testing and show proof of eligibility to work in the US. All attendance policies must be adhered to for the duration of employment. This is a 24/7 operation so weekends and Holidays will be required. Multiple shifts available. Must have a reliable means of transportation as most shifts are not bus accessible.