To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seaside, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Project Manager, PMP (Government IT (Top Secret Required)
DXC Technology • Seaside, CA
Posted 28 days ago
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology
DXC seeks a seasoned Project Manager, PMP (Government IT) with Top Secret Clearance, who will serve as the Governments point of contact and to provide technical and administrative support and guidance for all personnel. This individual will lead a $110 million program and lead the team in providing best business practices to the program. This role requires US Citizenship with an Active/Current Top Secret (SSBI) Clearance. Position can be based out of Seaside, Ca. or Alexandria, VA. Must live within a commutable distance from either of these location(s).
- Individual will be the liaison between customer/client and technical teams, creating and maintaining project schedules, define/complete/test/deploy releases, document the processes and procedures for these teams, perform risk analysis, interface directly to the client and DXC management, and ensure timely delivery to the client.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, manage time, and work as part of a virtual team are integral parts of the task environment.
- Works with Program Manager Account Delivery Leader on performance to plan, schedule and budget
- Primary interface to the client for all DXC delivery issues
- Leads project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting activities for multiple sub-teams of the program.
- Facilitates needs assessment and the development of recommended project control solutions to be used for planning, scheduling, and tracking projects through integration of various project management tools.
- Oversees the project estimation process.
- Plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on activities related to the project, including sub-contractor monitoring. Integrates and uses specific industry methodologies (such as system development, product development, and so forth).
- Ensures adherence to legally binding requirements.
- Controls project requirements, scope, and change management issues.
- Establishes appropriate metrics for measuring key project criteria and manages changes in operational plan.
- Assists in the training of the project team on application of the procedures.
- Maintains awareness on emerging technologies and project management techniques
- Provides Technical leadership