To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Princeton, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Operations Analyst
Public Consulting Group, Inc. • Princeton, NJ
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) provides management consulting and technology services to help public sector education, health, human services, and other government clients achieve their performance goals and better serve populations in need. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has more than 1,700 professionals in 55 offices around the U.S. and in Montreal, UK and Poland. The firm draws on more than two decades of consulting to public sector clients in all 50 states and Canada to deliver best-practice solutions and measurable results to state and local public agencies, state-operated facilities, and private providers that do business with government agencies. PCG is committed to a diverse workforce which is a reflection of our clients and the people they serve. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and interested in making an immediate impact on their community as well as their own career.Responsibilities
PCG manages the day-to-day operations of the Special Education Medicaid Initiative (SEMI) Program on behalf of the State of New Jersey for all public school districts. As part of its contracted role, PCG collects health-related service data and staff information from all participating school districts through PCG systems, and provides training and technical assistance to districts to help ensure high quality, compliant data for Medicaid reimbursement for qualifying school-based services. This specific position focuses on providing superior customer service by responding to inquiries and questions from school districts and health-related service providers; and providing strategic guidance, training and support that is consistent with the State of New Jersey’s program. This role also serves the critical function of training state and school district members in the web-based data collection and reporting systems used in managing SEMI data and related collections and reports.
- Provide support, collect information, and/or provide guidance to school-based system customers;
- Prepare correspondence and perform outreach to clients
- Responsible for answering client phone and written inquiries
- Responsible for following and using internal resources, established policies, processes and systems to resolve customer inquiries
- Develop and demonstrate a strong understanding of state and federal policies as they impact and relate to special education and Medicaid in New Jersey, and can train others on these policies
- Serve public school districts by providing real time support, training, and consultative services through face-to-face interactions, phone, and/or web based tools
- Perform system testing on few features, configurations and reports
- Serve as liaison between PCG development and consulting teams in the enhancement of PCG client systems, when appropriate
- Support the design and production of client status reports, proposals and training materials
- Identifies and leads special assignments as needed
- Working knowledge in K-12 public education systems, special education focus is a plus
- Call Center/Client Service Experience required
- Knowledge of Medicaid requirements strongly preferred
- 3+ years working in office or corporate environment required
- Overtime and travel within the state (up to 25%) are required