To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Woz U, Southern Careers Institute and Coder Camps • Austin, TX
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN A STUDENT'S LIFE!
Are you driven by the challenge of exceeding expectations and goals? Are you passionate about improving people's lives?
Southern Careers Institute, one of Texas' leading vocational educational institutions, is seeking experienced professionals for our new HVAC program at our Austin, Texas campus (Full Time, Part Time, Days, Evenings.)
As an HVAC Instructor, you will have the opportunity to positively impact student's lives by sharing your knowledge and experience.
Responsible for delivery of all course materials and instruction for academic programs offered by the institution, to prepare the student for the workplace. Is knowledgeable of and adheres to all institutional educational policies and procedures. Maintain student records and participate in curriculum development and revision. SCI instructors have the primary responsibility of aiding our students in the achievement of their goal (i.e. to be trained and placed), and delivering a Student First experience.
Successful candidates will have the following:
• Minimum 5 years experience working in HVAC;
• Texas ACR Contractor /Certified Technician License (issued by Texas Department Licensing and Regulation);
• Demonstrated experience and proficiency with installation and repair on all types of commercial and residential air conditioning, heating and refrigeration;
• Universal EPA 608 required;
• Preferred one NATE certification, HVAC Excellence certification, LEED Certification, RSES Certification, and/or HVAC technical trades school diploma with continuing educational classes;
• Solid foundation of Superheat & Subcooling, thermodynamics, electrical, ohms law, and electromagnetism.