To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA 95834
- Taunya Stewart
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Sacramento, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Grow your career by joining the Kelly Services' Team at Nissan. We currently have openings for Warehouse Associates located in Sacramento, CA. We are eager to speak to you about these opportunities, so apply for immediate consideration. Exceptional opportunities offering Long Term employment with potential for direct hire. Starting Pay is $13.20 Job Duties:
- We prefer experience with either Picking, sorting, and packing of automotive parts for dealers. Includes both small bin and large bulk parts with the use of an RF Scanner.
- Full Time shift hours are 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM.
- Verifies multi digit part numbers and quantities per the picking label and scanner
- Receives incoming bin and bulk parts by opening crates and other containers, verifying and sorting contents, and staging in specified areas for putaway to stock locations
- Putaway bin and bulk parts sequentially
- Ensure workload rates and quality/accuracy objectives are met.
- Utilizes handheld scanners to perform all functions, ie pick, sort, pack, receive, stock, etc.
- Utilizes various material handling tools and equipment, such as forklifts, pallet jacks, bin carts and three wheeled stock chasers.
- Performs inventory control functions, such as cycle counts or stock
- Checks housekeeping, such as cleaning of work area, stocking locations, or equipment
- Ability to follow detailed instruction
- Must pass safety certification test to operate forklift equipment for forklift positions
Why NISSAN? Why KELLY SERVICES? If selected to convert to NISSAN you will receive the following benefits:
- Premium Pay for Shift Work
- Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive Health Benefits including medical, dental, vision, hearing, prescription drug and life401(k) plan with company match
- Vehicle lease/purchase program
As a KELLY SERVICES employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts *Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Join our team by applying today for immediate consideration! #NissanPDC
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.