To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cresskill, NJ 07626
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Medication Care Manager (Part-Time)
Sunrise Senior Living • Cresskill, NJ
Posted 22 days ago
Degree - High School
Healthcare - Health Services
Health Care, Management
'It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents’ lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them – we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!'
- Sunrise Team Member At Sunrise, our Med Care Manager is responsible for providing the highest degree of quality care and services by administering medication and treatments in a safe and organized manner.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Administration of medications
- Documentation of medication administration
- Providing resident care while demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise Senior Living, 'to champion the quality of life for all senior’ in accordance with federal, state and local standards
- Promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents in accordance to the Sunrise Senior Living policies - Part-Time Position Hours: Every Other Sundary 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Monday 6:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. & Tuesday 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- High School diploma/GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
- Medication Management certified
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum of six (6) months experience working with seniors in assisted living, home health, independent living, hospital or long term care environment and desire to serve and care for seniors
- You must be able to make choices, decisions and act in the resident's best interest, have the ability to react and remain calm in difficult situations and possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and level of understanding
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Job ID: 2017-55759
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.