To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bossier City, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Camping World • Bossier City, LA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are ideally looking for someone with advanced diagnostic and repair skills for RV coach systems, generators and coach body repairs. Someone who is passionate about fixing mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and maintenance problems would be ideal. A successful Service Technician will have strong attention to detail, be self-motivated and well-versed in all maintenance and repairs. Camping World will pay to certify individuals not already certified.
Pay is based on experience and a flat-rate fee structure with uncapped earning potential.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide and document complete diagnostic test and repair or replacement services to customers
- Perform electrical, plumbing, carpentry and appliance maintenance
- Track all parts and materials used in repairs or replacements
- Keep supervisor appraised of work progress
- Ensure that the final work product meets quality standards and is inspected by supervisor or designee
- Maintain a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Essential Job Skills:
- Certification from college or technical school in trade field (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Maintenance, etc.) is certainly helpful but, we also consider applicable work experience
- Minimum 1 year service technician experience or related fields preferred
- RVIA certification helpful but not required
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and bending
- May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
- Potential exposure to heights and hazards related to working with electrical and welding equipment
- Possible exposure to environmental conditions include heat, cold, humidity, noise, dust and wetness
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping , crawling and bending Must furnish own hand/shop tools
- Valid driver's license
We promote a drug-free work environment. Competitive pay, based on experience.We don't just accept diversity — we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside – and not simply check – the box.