To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1919 Tyrone Boulevard North
Saint Petersburg, FL 33710
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health Nurse
NurseCore • Saint Petersburg, FL
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Home Health Nurse
Registered Nurse (RN)
Part Time Per Diem Opportunities Available
St. Petersburg, FLNurseCore is an industry leader in Medical Staffing and Home Care services. We are currently looking for Registered Nurses (RN) with experience to care for clients throughout St. Petersburg, FL and the surrounding area. Our passion is connecting healthcare professionals with the medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Whether you’re looking for per diem or a long-term career, our medical staffing professionals are dedicated to helping you get there. Qualified caregivers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment. As a member of our nursing team you’ll enjoy:
- Top Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Registered Nurse (RN) Routine Functions include:
- Performs routine nursing duties including, but not limited to, client assessment, development and revision of Plans of Care, implements nursing procedures, evaluates client progress, accurate, timely, and complete documentation of client care.
- Notifies physician and Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition or any unusual symptoms.
- Performs the following nursing procedures where training, and the state Nurse.
- Practice Act permits, including but not limited to:
- Medication administration per physician orders.
- Nursing procedures per physician orders and agency policy and procedure.
- Administering blood and blood products.
- Obtaining laboratory specimens.
- Starting IV’s and administration of IV medications.
- Inserting and irrigating NG tubes and Foley catheters.
- Administering respiratory medications.
- Ventilation and tracheostomy care and suctioning endotracheally.
- Changing dressings (sterile or clean).
- Supervising nursing and other health care member staff.
We have a variety of RN openings available and are excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below to see what you’ll need to get started.
- Graduate of accredited nursing school
- Current License for the State of Florida
- 1 year of experience as an RN (must be within in the last 3 years)
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the area of practice