To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Audit Manager - Public Accounting
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Saddle Brook, NJ
Posted 21 days ago
$80,000.00 - $130,000.00 /Year
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, a growing CPA Firm in Saddle Brook, New Jersey (NJ) is seeking an Audit Manager to be responsible for planning, supervising, and completing engagements for publicly traded companies.
- Plan the timing and assigning of staff to engagements
- Review engagement work papers, resolve any problems, and keep the partner informed of all important developments in the engagements
- Prepare client billings as required
- Evaluate the performance of professional staff
- Develop new client contacts and relationships beneficial to the firm
- Assist in administrative functions as assigned by the partners
- Recognize opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients
- 8+ years of experience working in public accounting
- Experience auditing public traded companies
- Experience managing a staff
- Technical knowledge sufficient to supervise staff in tax and financial statement engagements
- A CPA (essential)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: FAAQG1630215
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.