To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Patchogue, NY 11772
- Karen Fallon
- Phone: 631-863-3700
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
BAYADA Home Health Care • Patchogue, NY
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
• Full-time and part-time positions available
• Flexible scheduling with multiple shifts to choose from
• Work on adult cases
• Highly skilled nurses preferred. Most cases involve trach/vent dependent care
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
• Competitive wages
• Weekly pay
• Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
• Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
• A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
• Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
• Paid time off
• 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
• Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
• Training and education of family members
• Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
• Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
• Supply management
• Emergency management
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 18,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 25 states from more than 250 offices. For more information, visit www.bayada.com. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- A valid New York nursing license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Trach/vent experience. We provide excellent training if needed
- A minimum of one year of experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse