To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sarasota, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant (Non-Profit)
The CSI Companies • Sarasota, FL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The CSI Companies is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a client of ours in the Non-Profit industry in Sarasota, FL.
Job Title: Coordinator, Divison Office & Event Support
Schedule/Shift: Full time M-F 9-5 May require some evening as needed
The Coordinator, Division Event Support role will provide support services to Distinguished and/or Community Event staff in the Division. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: document/materials/product management, program event support, income processing support, and standard reporting.
• Responsible to create, prepare, proof-read, and review content and format for all events and related materials including but not limited to: invitations, RSVP's brochures, posters, letters, programs, certificates, and name tags.
• Provides distinguished and community event and material product support. Maintains, records of orders ensuring appropriate accounting. Setup/compile information on high end events including bid forms, bid paddles, and accurate seat assignments &charts within Greater Giving. Order event related supplies including but not limited to: awards, brochures, apparel (as applicable), supplies, invitations, promotional products (gifts giveaways, etc), t-shirts, luminaria, and incentive prizes.
• Prepares event correspondence, sends invitations for kickoffs, registration nights, committee meetings and other events. Manages RSVP process for event and event related meetings. Maintains contact list for events. Prepares mailings (lists, labels, stuffing, and sealing), bulk mail, mail merge, etc
• Provides general event support: maintain schedule of locations, dates and times for events. Assist with event participant registration/ticket purchasing as needed, maintain insurance process (certificates of insurance), act as point of contact for event related inquires (SRs, phone, walk-ins), manage auction process (entering auction items, coordinate auction Item Prizes; not to include soliciting auction items) .
• Assists in proactive planning for future needs of materials, copies, brochures, etc., Assist lead staff with training of registration and check out process, assist with clean-up of auction including refund of credit cards, wrong auction items, etc., work with lead staff to sync Greater Giving, assist lead staff with locating and updating pictures of all silent auction items, post event management activities, work with lead staff to keep auction inventory in a safe and in order, pack and send back Greater Giving terminals. Maintain small game of chance license, team captain packets and sponsor packets.
• Performs event data entry to include: income, expenses, sponsorship, etc. into Siebel, EMT, Greater Giving, maintain and update records of committees, sponsors, survivors, etc., ensure post event data was entered into EMT accurately by the deadline so revenue reporting will be accurate, submits new and updated event data to SSBC when necessary.
• Provides on day event support as approved and within policy. Attend event to support staff and volunteers, help volunteers through registration and check out, help setup and take down the computers, printer, etc. Provide support for onsite donation processing.
• Provides support for event income processing (assist office support in the local office(s)). Ensures proper preparation of batch headers, process donations, create bank night kits: batch forms, accounting packets, log, bank bags, and income processing box. Reconciles
• Pulls reports as needed to support ACS Distinguished & Community Events, reviews reports as needed, follows up on data quality or content concerns; compiles and summarizes data to meet specific account management needs. Manages specific data (i.e., registrations, donations, previous YTD information, lapsed participants, team leader reports, etc.).
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong computer skills; strong word processing, database management and spreadsheet skills.
• Ability to respond to changing circumstances and priorities in a focused and timely manner.
• Ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures.
• Able to work successfully in a diverse team environment.
• Able to cultivate relationships in a diverse population of community leaders and volunteers.
Associate's degree preferred; or a combination of education and work experience.
• 0-2 years of event support experience