To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Outside Sales Executive
Heartland Payment Systems • Newark, NJ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summary:We are seeking honest, competitive and ethical Relationship Managers or Territory Managers to work with local merchants throughout your area.
Heartland offers a variety of solutions, focusing on payment processing, marketing and gift card solutions, lending and payroll processing to local businesses.
Although we are a large corporation, we are looking for independent, tenacious sales people who enjoy creating relationships and working with local business owners to get them the best solution.
You will set appointments with business owners over the phone, face-to-face, through your network, and via referral partnerships that you build. Then you will consult businesses by bringing transparency to their current situation and explaining the value of Heartlands services.
- Excellent prospecting, resourcefulness, communication, presentation and networking skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Incentive-driven sales “hunter”
- Professional demeanor and impeccable integrity
- High sense of urgency and innate sales talent
- Must enjoy cold-calling and speaking with people face to face
- Experience dealing directly with small to mid-sized, local business owners and decision makers
- Experience closing in a fast sales cycle: 5 - 10 sales per month
- Experience in a performance based compensation model
- Previous Top Performer status in an outside sales position
- Proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales
- Ability to pass a background check
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Computer literacy
- Membership in a business or merchant association or a networking group a plus
- Bilingual skills a plus
We give you the tools….YOU must be Resilient, Committed, Aware, Driven and Respectful.
We are an EOE F/M/D/V.
Global Payments, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.