To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pittsburgh, PA 15276
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Manager Assistant
Acosta Field • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Assist the Sales Department in Sales Support functions and have a fundamental understanding of the sales process as well as Acosta's enterprise software packages (SHARP, I-Qubed, Infolink, etc.).Responsibilities
- Assist the Business Managers fulfill responsibilities for client proprietary sales planners and tracking systems.
- Update specific client reports such as distribution tracking, pricing reports, new item tracking, and special business initiative tracking.
- Work with the category development department in preparing post promotion analysis for specific manufacturers.
- Under direction of Business Manager will coordinate activities to meet administrative requirements of the client.
- Assist Business Manager in preparing for sales meetings, customer appointments, and principal meetings.
- Assist Business Manager in managing Market Development Funds according to manufacturers' requirements.
- Assist Business Manager in managing Customer Service and Claims alerts in the SHARP system.
- Involved in the implementation of the Event Scheduler technology to generate customer contracts.
- Assist Business Manager in maintaining all relevant product data (APL, New Item Entry, Pricing, Client and Customer Data).
- High school diploma or GED required. Some college preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of prior experience with data entry, preferably with a food broker, required.
- Must have prior experience utilizing MS Word and e-mail programs.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and have a proven track record of meeting deadlines.
- Must demonstrate good problem solving ability and initiative in finding workable solutions to complex problems affecting multiple users of shared data.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others.
- Must be able to operate a computer, calculator, printer, fax machine, telephone, copy machine and postage meter.
- Must have access to the internet and an available email address.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.