To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Paul, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Breakthru Beverage Group • St. Paul, MN
Posted 12 days ago
To perform basic and complicated maintenance functions as well as preventative maintenance and routine repairs on delivery truck fleet. General maintenace of warehouse equipment and conveyor system.Responsibilities
- To perform the following truck repair and maintenance functions:
- Perform preventative maintenance and routine repair as needed.
- The ability to repair vehicles on the street as needed.
- Ability to perform and/or service other class 3-8 truck equipment and general maintenance functions such as troubleshooting, lubricating, adjustments, replace and repair parts as needed
- Intermediate understanding in electrical systems, computer controlled engine diagnostics and basic related controls.
- Conveyor System Maintenance
- General Maintenance of Warehouse Equipment (forklifts, pallet jacks, reach trucks etc)
- Other duties as assigned
Must be able to:
- Live and Demonstrate the Breakthru Beverage Ways of working
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Demonstrate and exhibit high levels of professionalism
- Demonstrate sound judgment and problem solving skills
- Perform job duties in an accurate, proficient and timely manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Rely on some instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Interact positively with internal and external individuals
- High School diploma or its equivalent
- CDL driver’s license preferred
- Basic set of mechanics hand and air operated power tools.
- 3+ years of experience in related area
- Have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
Physical Demands of Job:
- Frequent walking and standing
- Frequent lifting up to 20 pounds
- Frequent kneeling, bending, climbing, twisting, climbing
- Occasional crawling, reaching
- Occasional carrying and lifting up to 50 pounds to perform various duties as assigned
- Occasional pushing and pulling up to 10 - 20 pounds