To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Auburn Hills, MI
- Craig Montgomery
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Tooling Design Engineer
CyberCoders • Auburn Hills, MI
Posted 10 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Tooling Engineer - $120k+
- Mechanical assembly
- Fastening screws and bolts
- General automotive assembly
- Understanding of automation
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Product testing and validation processes
Top Reasons to Work with Us
What You Will Be Doing
• Responsibility for tooling and equipment programs, including concept, design, build, and launch activities
• Support commercial activities regarding process concept, tooling / equipment costing, and customer technical reviews
• Track, monitor, and report all tooling build programs
• Play an active role in performing all aspects of the program launch with respect to all tooling and equipment
• Developing, monitoring and achieving the operation's annual goals through its ongoing continuous improvement activities
• Providing leadership to the local team members with respect to machine design, machine build and controls systems
• Develop suppliers and vendors to support Android's world class expectation
• Performing and providing leadership for typical manufacturing engineering functions including process design, layout design, facilitate Kaizen activities, quality support, ergonomics and safety.
• Practical experience performing program management tasks and effectively manages all aspects of the program launch. (APQP, PFMEA, control plans, plant layout, tooling & equipment design, development & implementation, facility deployment, etc.).
• Technically competent in a wide variety of engineering areas.
• High degree of organization skills in a highly complex environment.
• Technical confidence with IT and controls systems, capable of troubleshooting IT and controls related operation issues.
What You Need for this Position
• A minimum of 4-year technical degree in Engineering
• 10 years of experience in tooling design and build
• 5 years of experience and demonstrated success as a Tooling Engineer
• 2D / 3D Design knowledge and proficiency, SolidWorks and AutoCAD preferred. Concept, design, layout, detail and check experience required
• Demonstrated program management tracking and planning experience
• Demonstrated controls engineering design and implementation experience and leadership required
What's In It for You
Tooling Design, Assembly, 2D / 3D Design, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Manufacturing, Concept Design Layout, "Just In Time" Experience
If you are a good fit for the Tooling Engineer - Assembly Just in Time Experience - $120k+ position, and have a background that includes:
Tooling Design, Assembly, 2D / 3D Design, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Manufacturing, Concept Design Layout, "Just In Time" Experience and you are interested in working the following job types:
Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.