To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative - Austin
DentaQuest • Austin, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This posting is for sourcing purposes for future openings. Once we have new Customer Service Representative class scheduled, a Recruiter will reach out to qualified candidates for further consideration.
Who We Are:
DentaQuest is driven by our mission to improve the oral health of all, to achieve a nation free of dental disease. A nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care. The innovative dental benefits solutions we offer to our clients are delivering better outcomes at lower cost to about 20 million members across the US. The DentaQuest Foundation is working with local, state, and national partners to raise oral health awareness and promote effective oral health solutions.
What this Role Does:
We are questing for excellent Customer Care Representatives, who recognizes Customer Service as a career choice. If you are passionate about Customer Service, and looking for a growing company, look no further!
We are looking for career minded individuals who enjoys providing superior customer service, in a call center environment and who want to make an impact on the success of our team. Understands and adheres to all of DentaQuest administrative and contractual policies and procedures. Customer service is the voice of the company and the customer. Our Customer Care agents act as an AMBASSADOR for our Growing Organization. They EDUCATE and EXPLAIN information to customers in response to questions about their eligibility, benefits and claims, about products, plans and services.
Class room and hands on training is provided. There are no overnight shifts as our Call Center is open Monday through Friday, ~ no weekends! In addition, there is the potential to work from home after a demonstrated period of success in your new role!
**Bilingual Spanish is a plus**
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service by answering incoming phone calls from customers and providing requested information and resolution to the question.
- Log all inquiries into the system and assign follow ups in the system as needed.
- Respond to internal and external inquires as needed.
- Meet or exceed individual and department goals.
- Perform outbound outreach calls, log call in the system and run applicable reports. (Business unit specific)
- Perform request a dentist functions to locate a provider and complete the placement of the member. (Business unit specific)
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven professional telephone and written communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently operate computer and knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Strong organization and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast pace production environment.
- Cooperative, professional and effective interaction skills with co-workers, company staff and visitors.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a high volume customer service environment.
- Dental terminology knowledge and group health insurance experience a plus.
- Ability to sit and take calls for an extended period of time.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform this position. In accordance with DentaQuest’s Compliance Plan, employee must conduct DenQuest business in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and report potential compliance or ethical issues to manager or DQ’s Compliance Officer. DentaQuest’s Affirmative Action Program affirms our commitment to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitation of otherwise-qualified individuals with disabilities or special disabled veterans, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please see Human Resources for additional information regarding this Program.
BENEFITS: We offer some of the best benefits in our industry. Below are some of the benefits we offer to DentaQuest employees:
- Medical and Dental Insurance (Includes Domestic Partner Coverage)
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employer Discretionary Contribution
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Child and Elder Care Referral Resource
- Employee Discount Purchasing Programs
- Gym membership discounts